Finally ordered Tunes for Blower upgrade!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Finally ordered Tunes for Blower upgrade!

Well I've been waiting a long time to get this together (2 Years) and have finally placed my order from Justin @ VMP.

I ordered a SCT Liverwire, Wideband o2, and Blow Through MAF, and of course custom tunes.

This is so I can upgrade My currently stock Pro-Charger set up to the following:
12lb Pulley
42lb injectors (ditching the FMU)
255lph Wahlbro fuel pump
Blow-through MAF so I can run a BOV instead of a by-pass.
Take advantage of the long-tubes I installed last year.

I still have the 2-core intercooler and will be shopping around for a larger replacement. Not too concerned about changing it out right away as I don't really flog the truck that hard and it's going to be nice and cool/cold until at least next March.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
received shipping info today. Hard parts should be here by next friday. I will install the wide-band and the programmer probably that weekend.

I ordered the windshield mount, but I'm curious if anyone has done a hard-mount of one of the Livewires in a 97-03 and if so, how did you mount it?
I think I would like to use it as my gauges and remove my a-pillar pod and move the fuel pressure gauge into a steering column mount. I will be routing the wide-band and the analog signal from my boost/vac gauge to the Livewire.

Is there anything else I should do to in prep for this programmer?

Quick Reply: Finally ordered Tunes for Blower upgrade!