I got a free edge!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how much am I looking at by sending it back to edge and them doing the unlocking? I think jus sending it to PHP to gettin it upgraded to a gryphon might be better in the long run because im about to get a banks intake and I already have Y-pipe back 3" magnaflow exhaust....

Old 11-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by 07 FX4
how much am I looking at by sending it back to edge and them doing the unlocking? I think jus sending it to PHP to gettin it upgraded to a gryphon might be better in the long run because im about to get a banks intake and I already have Y-pipe back 3" magnaflow exhaust....
You're going to have to talk to both of them regarding setting the unit back to stock. I have no idea what either of them would charge for this service. I think you WILL want custom tunes if you get the intake though, so it may be cheaper overall to just let PHP do the whole thing.

I may be wrong, but I don't think you actually have to send it anywhere to get it returned to stock though. I think it can be done by using a "key code" that can be emailed to you from Edge or PHP.

- Jack

Old 11-14-2009, 01:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^thanks, ill kee all that in mind. I guess ill jus wait until monday so i can talk to both...

Quick Reply: I got a free edge!!!!!!!!!