Tuners and towing

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 95sw21
I have a gryphon and have had an edge. Overall, the canned tunes on the gryphon are far better than the edge.

but, if your planning on gettin custom tunes, id go xcal3. the php wait times are awful and the lack of communication sucks
The wait times at PHP aren't that bad and communication has always been great. It's all a matter of timing.

Old 12-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by openclasspro#11
gryphon canned tunes are the same as edge canned tunes-it's a rebadged edge that can be custom, tuned
Hey there OCP... just so ya know... our canned tunes are a bit different than the canned Edge tunes -- a bit less conservative since ours are not dictated by CARB. Our 04-08 Gryphon also has a couple of extra features.

Old 12-01-2009, 12:50 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by 95sw21
I have a gryphon and have had an edge. Overall, the canned tunes on the gryphon are far better than the edge.

but, if your planning on gettin custom tunes, id go xcal3. the php wait times are awful and the lack of communication sucks
Yes, our wait times are longer than some other companies, and we say so right on our website! We even encourage customers to check out Justin@VMP if the wait is too long for them. I'm sorry that your wait was longer than you expected and that you think we didn't communicate with you. Again, on our website, we're very open with everyone and let them know what they can expect from us -- good AND bad. We are very blessed to have a booming business in this economy, and we do our best to communicate with customers by phone, e-mail, or PMs... granted, it sometimes takes longer than we'd like to get in touch with customers, but in the end, we always do.

Originally Posted by openclasspro#11
didn't they tell you how long the wait would be?how could lack of communication suck- corey is always on this webpage
OCP, I've only been on here intermittently for the last month or so. Our office was closed while we were at SEMA, and the day after we got back, our son and I were diagnosed with the flu. Having asthma, mine turned into pneumonia, and I was, literally, in bed for more than two weeks while Bill ran the office by himself. This is my first full day back, and here it is almost 1AM, and I'm still at my desk!

Originally Posted by 88racing
The wait times at PHP aren't that bad and communication has always been great. It's all a matter of timing.
Exactly, 88racing. Thanks for pointing that out. Bill's ability to custom tune (gas OR diesel) depends on what's on his plate on any given day -- or any given week for that matter!

Old 12-01-2009, 05:19 AM
?

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick
Hey there OCP... just so ya know... our canned tunes are a bit different than the canned Edge tunes -- a bit less conservative since ours are not dictated by CARB. Our 04-08 Gryphon also has a couple of extra features.
i stand corrected

Quick Reply: Tuners and towing