Major CS/CTS Update

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010 | 03:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 88racing
I'm not disagreeing with you at all sir.
http://www.readydeskhosted.com/phptu...r/rdlogin.aspx

The disagreeing comes into play, that it becomes a he said she said fest. With people complaining on a public forum and their critiques on how to run a business.
Fair enough, it sounded like you were advocating that we cant be critical of a business because of personal problems the owners have and how nice they are.

All good

Old 10-18-2010 | 07:20 PM
Just wanted to throw this thread up here so people dont think I am a troll.

http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/gryph...html#post40247

Old 10-18-2010 | 07:38 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by folkxrock
In my experience, planning to do or take on more work than you can handle is not a good business plan. Even if your product quality does not suffer, your clients will be less than happy with the results because of poor service.

Great, they are having a dyno day - I hope they make a lot of money devoting to time another project, while they are not completing the work I have already paid for upfront (many months ago).
Just so you know...

Unlike every other company we've ever come across, we're not charging a dime for dyno runs. In addition, we're providing breakfast and lunch. We believe that it's a way to give back to our customers. There really are some people out there who aren't in it for the money.

Regarding your order, I can only apologize that it's taken longer than we originally expected. Please e-mail me at corey@phptune.com with your name in the subject line, and I can check up on it.

We've been in this business as Power Hungry Performance for three years. I doubt it's a shock to anyone on the forums that the wait for Bill's tuning is longer than with some other companies. In fact, we put it out there for the public: http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/open-...-all-customers. So far, it's had almost 4,600 hits, so I'm confident that it's being read. We're very upfront about how we run our business so that there are no surprises.

As for lack of communication, I can only say that we are doing our best, and I wish there were more hours in each day. We're still the only company I'm aware of, however, that will get out of bed to call a customer at 11:30PM and recover a disabled vehicle.

Last edited by Groovy Chick; 10-18-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-18-2010 | 09:37 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by the_cosworth
Just wanted to throw this thread up here so people dont think I am a troll.

http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/gryph...html#post40247
Gotta be a member of their forum to view it.

Old 10-18-2010 | 10:50 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by 88racing
Gotta be a member of their forum to view it.
Actually, 88racing, the last post in the thread was rude; therefore, it was deleted. I don't do it as a habit -- we've always said that anyone can say whatever they'd like (good or bad) as long as it's respectful.

Old 10-18-2010 | 11:01 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick
Actually, 88racing, the last post in the thread was rude; therefore, it was deleted. I don't do it as a habit -- we've always said that anyone can say whatever they'd like (good or bad) as long as it's respectful.
Well then you beat me to it........I digress.

Old 10-25-2010 | 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick
Uhhh my post wishing you good health and saying that I didnt want my tunes anymore was rude and my post was removed because of it?

Old 10-25-2010 | 08:27 PM
Global Moderator &
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
OK, this thread has deteriorated to the point where it's not useful anymore. I'm closing it.

- Jack

Quick Reply: Major CS/CTS Update