Corey from PHP

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 12:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have no complaints about PHP. I called PHP twice before I ordered my CTS and all my questions were answered. Making me more at ease about what I can & want to do with it.

I ordered my Gryphon late in the afternoon on 3/18; I received a confirmation email on 3/23 (when PHP was closed for the week) from Corey.
I was amazed because I didn’t even expect to hear from PHP until late this week or next.

I can understand questioning the way a company does business especially the customer service, but why go after an individual who works/owns the business just because you know their name.

I see many complain about how slow PHP is and also ridiculing their openness.
If these people actually took in the info on PHP’s website along with posts on this & other forums then maybe they would have thought twice before purchasing from PHP.

The biggest problem is we now live in a world where people expect instant gratification with cell phones, Facebook, email, text messages etc...
So if we don’t get quick responses back we are quick to assume someone must be ignoring us.
But the truth is we all can’t stare at a PC screen all day or have smart phones.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:50 AM
found it a lot better to call in person...wish i did that first instead of everything else. you could tell it from their voice that they are great people. I found out that it was bill that i talked to...very personable and everything people have said about their kindness and all when they talk directly to them is definitely true. I also love the fact they don't put you on hold to sort out your invoice etc....we talked the whole time he was pulling my invoice which is something you don't get in big business. i have full confidence that if anything were to go wrong with my gryphon, that i am in good hands with PHP.

Old 03-31-2011, 03:46 PM
When I ordered my CS gryphon I got my unit (new) in about a week. Their website clearly stated that custom tunes would take about 3 mos. to get. I was patient and I did not hear back from them until I got the custom tune. I did e-mail a couple of times.

I too know the issues of runnign s small business. Low and behold after about 12-13 weeks I got me e-mail for a custom tune. I immediately tried to isntall the tune to my truck. But when I did I had some issues. I called them with no answer and did the live chat thing and imediately got Corey who then got Bill. Bill then called me and informed me that Edge had just come out with an update and I needed to update the unit he then sent my new tune (with a new flash file) to me. I downloaded it and everything was great. Worked like a charm. Deealing with computers and these tunes I imagine that lots of unforseen things will come up for Bill and Corey. THey took the time to get my probem fixed right away, meaning it took away from time working on someone elses order.

My advice: be patient. Everytime I have checked on their website and their facebook. they tell when they will be out of the office and what their wait times are PROJECTED to be. Try the live chat and see if you can contact them that way.

My hat goes off to them for trying to feed the insaciable demand of this growing market and dealing with the ridicule that goes with it.

PHP had a great product and I would definately choose them again!

Old 04-06-2011, 05:37 AM
Wow

just got my ship notice for my Evo to Gryphon conversion.....just over a week after i paid they are shipping my gryphon back with both custom tunes pre-installed

Quick Reply: Corey from PHP