Sell Gyphon and get a CS?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 12:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sell Gyphon and get a CS?

Is the CS basically the same thing as the gyphon but just look better and has more display options? Debating the upgrade but not sure if it's worth it. The CS should fit right into the gryphon pod too right? Any input would be awesome, thanks.

Old 12-08-2011, 02:01 PM
You can get a CS from gyphon which is just the same as the egde CS. Gyphon has better tunes.

Old 12-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 53 Likes on 49 Posts
And yes, the CS fits right into the Edge Evolution/Gryphon pod. (The one with the rubber insert that fits around the programmer.) You'd need a $10 adapter if you upgraded to a CTS.

The original Evolution/Gryphon actually gives you a few more useful features, such as the ability to adjust WOT shift points and data logging. But the CS has more bling and you can monitor more PIDs at one time on it.

- Jack

Old 12-09-2011, 05:00 PM
hmmm.. tough decision.. think i might just stick with the gryphon for now though i guess. was just considering it because i still need to convert mine back to stock since the previous owner did not do it, and all i have access to are mac's and a horrible hp that wouldnt do the update.. still on the search for a useable hp desktop and it's killing me!

Quick Reply: Sell Gyphon and get a CS?