Two Thumbs up

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2001, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Two Thumbs up

Just wanted to give Mike T. and Performance Products a vote of approval. Ordered my Superchip on Wed July 18, said send it by regular shipping, and had it exactly one week later. Surprised the hell outta me, that it was that quick, seeing as I'm in Central Alberta Canada. Installed it this Monday July 30, and the difference is very noticable. I love it. Now if I can just keep my foot off the floor, we'll be laughing. Main reason I got it though was for the shifting of the Transmission. Actually feels like a real transmission now.

Mike was very helpful on the phone, as we've all read on other posts, and was all around a nice guy to talk to.

So, if any of my fellow Canadians have any qualms about ordering, I'd say don't hesitate.

Old 08-01-2001, 01:11 PM
nice screen name

- Joel

Old 08-01-2001, 06:09 PM
Cool Screen Name

Thanks..........I think. Attaching some pics of where I came up with the moniker. I'd rather be there than here in the city. Oh well, gots to make the moneys to be able to go there.
Its the home away from home in the Canadian Rockies.

Last edited by Cabinboy; 08-01-2001 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-01-2001, 09:27 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Cabinboy,

thanks very much for your post, that was kind of you to say. Hopefully we can continue to live up to that!

Glad to hear it got there pretty quickly, it usually takes about 4-5 working days to get to anywhere in Canada.

Have fun enjoying your new go-fast part & be careful out there!

Quick Reply: Two Thumbs up