Power Hungry Still Around??

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Power Hungry Still Around??

I have tried for the past few weeks calling and emailing them 0.o seems like they have dissapeared

Anybody have a way of contacting them or has talked to them recently??

I need my tunes rewrote and I'm questioning where they are

-Chris

Old 09-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Old 09-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by 88racing
Called that at least 15 times and tried every extension even the emergency one

No answer at all

Old 09-04-2013, 12:23 PM
I received a very short email from them in response to an issue I am having shoving me off to Edge, so they are there.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They have been in the process of moving so I'm guessing really busy. And I read Corey and Bill are both out of the office today so they won't be answering phones..

Old 09-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I heard they are getting a divorce...

Old 09-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I read that too but I think they got back together. They have a Facebook page.

Old 09-04-2013, 08:09 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Call during their phone hours.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I follow their facebook page and there have been a couple updates recently.

"IMPORTANT: Due to an unexpected event, Bill will not be in the office this week.
Therefore, we will NOT be answering phones so that Jay and I can concentrate on shipping orders.
Please understand that this is beyond out control, and we will try to get as much done as possible this week while we are short-staffed."

"Hate to say it, but I woke up with a screaming headache -- totally left-sided, but not migraine-y. I'm sure it's the hemicrania continua, which I've been dealing with for almost four years. I have a prescription for stadol that I'm going to try and get to Walmart's pharmacy to get filled, but the problem is that I don't feel safe driving. <sigh> Going to see if my neighbor across the street is home, I think.
Unfortunately, that means that Jay is holding down the fort by himself today, and yesterday, I entered 32 orders and put a bunch in his inbox to expedite today.
So, I'm asking everyone not only to be patient with us this week but to take just a second and offer up some prayers for the three of us.
I guess it was bound to happen eventually while we're short-staffed, but I feel terrible for leaving Jay by himself.
Thank you all for your continued support and friendship! You are such blessings to us!"

"Not sure if the headache is much better, but the stadol is making me not care.
I wanted to make a quick announcement and share with everyone that I processed our 8,000th customer on Tuesday! We want you to know that we appreciate each and every one of you. We wouldn't exist if it weren't for you, and we never forget that! Many thanks!"

The first one was from yesterday and the other two were from today. I copied them right off of their facebook page.

My tunes were supposed to be done by this friday but it looks like they won't be done for another week or two due to Bill's absence..

Old 09-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Thanks mackt!

They sure sound busy ... maybe time to hire some new people, seems the lengthy process has been around for a while.

Loved the tune they did a great job just forgot to add something to it that made my CEL on and throw codes so Jay told me to email him but I have not gotten a response in over 3 weeks now and this problem started over a month ago

Old 09-05-2013, 11:00 AM
glc
Received 770 Likes on 711 Posts
From their website regarding email:

PLEASE NOTE: Due to volume of e-mails we receive, there may be some delay in receiving a response to your e-mail. We evaluate the priority of e-mails based on the information provided in the subject line and will address emergency e-mails (disabled vehicles, etc.) before general information requests. Please bear this in mind when sending an e-mail and be sure to be specific in your subject line for a faster response.

Please be aware that e-mails with NO SUBJECT LINE are flagged as SPAM and are automatically DELETED. You WILL NOT receive a response to an e-mail that has no subject line. Also, if you have ever sent us an e-mail in the past that was flagged as SPAM, either because of a virus or because of a compromised address book, your e-mail address is automatically added to our BLACKLIST and any subsequent e-mails, valid or otherwise, are automatically DELETED.

One final note: With the increasing number of SPAM and viral-type e-mails as well as the overall increase in web traffic, more and more mail forwarders are becoming increasingly sensitive to mail content and SPAM. As a result, e-mail delivery has become increasingly unreliable as Source IP Addresses and Mail Servers are blacklisted due to SPAM delivery. We have NO CONTROL of these issues and cannot guarantee the delivery of an e-mail, whether sending or receiving. If you have not received a response to your e-mail with 72 hours, it is quite possible that we simply did not receive it and ask that you either try sending it again or instead contact us by phone or on Facebook.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.
In your case, with the phones not being answered, I'd contact them on Facebook.

Old 09-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by mackt
I follow their facebook page and there have been a couple updates recently.

"IMPORTANT: Due to an unexpected event, Bill will not be in the office this week.
Therefore, we will NOT be answering phones so that Jay and I can concentrate on shipping orders.
Please understand that this is beyond out control, and we will try to get as much done as possible this week while we are short-staffed.".
Unfortunately PHP is perpetually short staffed even when Bill is there. They are the only company I know of that will just stop answering phone calls. They are by far the hardest company to get a hold of that I have ever dealt with. They have returned a couple of emails I sent regarding cable issues I am having. Just keep trying Pockets.

Last edited by grizzstang; 09-06-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Power Hungry Still Around??