I'm interested in ordering a Custom Chip

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2001, 10:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm interested in ordering a Custom Chip

I have the V-6 and I want to order the chip sometime in the next couple weeks. I don't want to just order the standard chip but would like mine custom "burnt". Reason is, I'm getting My JBA headers this week and I've already done the Cat back, K&N w/airbox mod, and poweraid so I'd like to squeeze out a little extra horses. Much appreciated Mike if you could give me a number to call or something, preferably not Virginia (would rather not call long distance) so I could speak with you or a representative. Also, of course, what would be the price?

Old 09-26-2001, 10:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

BJays Red 150, here is Mike's phone number and e-mail address. The phone number is Virginia so maybe you can confer via e-mail. Mike can not give you a price on any of the superchips as that is a rule on this board that the webmaster STRICTLY enforces. Mike will be able to give you all the goodies on what you want either by phone or e-mail. Maybe send him an e-mail and see if he knows of a Superchips Distributor near you but then you won't be able to get a "good" price if you don't deal with him. Good luck and hope you enjoy the chip once you get it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
Truck & SUV Performance parts
BaBolt Lightning single-blade oval throttle Bodies & all Lightning enhancements
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Have Fun & Keep on Truckin'
Dean

Old 09-27-2001, 03:35 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Bjay's Red F-150,

We have received your email as well, and have responded to you there with all the information you wanted, as well as some important details to think about, so please give that a thorough read & let us know what you think.

If you have any questions about any of that, you can just respond to the email, that's fine.

Quick Reply: I'm interested in ordering a Custom Chip