Question for Mike

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2001, 11:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question for Mike

I plan on getting a Flip Chip from you when I get home next week. I would order it now but I dont know my computer code. Will there be a problem getting the chip over the Christmas holiday? I am looking forward to installing it in my truck.

I've have read nothing but good things about your chip here.

Thank's, Brian

Old 12-13-2001, 07:15 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Brian!

Yes, we will be open over most of the holidays, so yes, you should be able to get what you need over the holidays. The exact delivery time will depend on when you want it to arrive, and when you actually order it.

We are not closing for the entire week of Christmas, for example, if that is what you need to know specifically. We have not decided if we will be open on the 24th or not, Christmas Eve, though we probably will close that day to make it a long weekend, but right now we'll definitely be closed Christmas Day, and will reopen the day after, the 26th.

Christmas Day falls on a Tuesday this year, so it's not conducive to us taking an extended holiday and goofing off all week as we'd love to be able to do. We may very well make it a long weekend and take off say, from Saturday the 22nd and then come back on Tuesday the 26th, the day after Christmas, we haven't decided if we're going to take off that Monday the 24th or not just yet. That one day aside, we'll be here for you!

One thing we are not doing this year is being open on the 2 Saturdays before Christmas, the 15th and the 22nd as we normally would be during the Christmas holidays, due to a death in the family, so with apologies to everyone, this year we won't be open on the Saturdays of the 15th or the 22nd, though all online orders will be processed during that time, and we're available for Technical Support by leaving us a voicemail at our number below.

I hope I haven't made all this as clear as mud and more confusing than it needs to be.

Old 12-13-2001, 09:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your reply Mike. That was not confusing at all.

I will order it on the 21st when I get the info I need.

Sorry to hear about the death in the family.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Old 12-13-2001, 09:37 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
You're very welcome, & thanks very much for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated.

All the best to you & your family this Christmas & New Years, too!

Quick Reply: Question for Mike