ATTN: Mike Troyer

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2001, 11:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATTN: Mike Troyer

Hey Mike its joe messana and I have a question.

I have my old superchip R9 program for my 99 lighting and I'm selling it to a friend of mine who has a 2000 L. I need to have it reburned so it will work with his truck and his 2lb lower pulley where going to be installing.

So I guess I'm asking how much will it cost to reburn it. He lives in an apartment so I'm going to send it out and pay for it and then have it sent back to me since we'll be installing every thing here.

Thanks for your help mike.

Joe.

Old 12-18-2001, 05:43 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Joe,

Sure, that can easily be done!

My apologies, as we cannot discuss pricing here on the message boards of F-150 Online, the Webmaster has strict policies against that. You'll need to give us a quick call or shoot us an email for that information, & thanks in advance for your understanding on that, Joe.

Right now, email response times are currently taking about 3 days instead of our normal 24 hrs due to a death in the family, so you might want to call instead of emailing, thats up to you of course.

Just give us a quick shout at our number below (or in email if you like) & we'll get you that figure right away!

Merry Christmas,

Old 12-18-2001, 06:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to hear about death in your family Mike. Hope the rest of the family will recover in a timely manner. It is never easy to fill the void in one's heart when a love one dies.

My condolence to you and the rest of the family.

Old 12-18-2001, 08:16 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks Fowl, that's very kind of you.

Quick Reply: ATTN: Mike Troyer