oh ****....wont start....ahhhhhh..Mike help..

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2002, 08:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry oh ****....wont start....ahhhhhh..Mike help..

Mike,

I put the puter back together, without the chip and I put the battery to it and........IT WOULD NOT START.....AT ALL....fast flashing anti theft...and I said a few chouice words and then I came to the conclusion that I cant screw it up anymore by trying to solder the connections on the front...so I did in hopes that my truck would run of the super chip...well I soldered the front side connections and I put the chip in and tried to start it and IT WONT FREAKIN START...now I have a 5000lb chunck of metal stuck in my shop, that will not run....I said a few more choice words then drank a few beers and here I am typing this....ahhhh...beer..ahhhh damn computer...

Does anyone in here have a BOJ2 computer SITTING AROUND...probably not..damn...well Mike if you have any suggestions as to why the puter would not run like normal that would be great...in the mean time I will be driving my 85' 350, flatbed...4 speed....I already miss my truck....

Oh well thanks all...

Old 02-01-2002, 11:19 PM
Talking ah...hem

If you have been aroud long enough to do all the MOds you have done to your truck....... you should know to CALL Mike on the phone....... when you have problems

he & anita WILL guide you ..........

Mike

Old 02-02-2002, 12:46 AM
Sorry 5.4lariat, but I have to agree with mikebike. I can't really understand what happened. All I can tell you is DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. When I had trouble locating my cp, I did not contact Mike and that was wrong. There is a number to call (540) 862-9515. This should be your first step when the truck would not start, Save yourself the aggrevation and call the pros. Good luck

Old 02-02-2002, 01:26 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Tristan,

By now, we have spoken over the phone and gone over this, you simply have the jumper misconfiguration that our documentation talks about.

We've spoke several times on the phone last night, including after you attempted to close your jumpers and had a problem, so we're going to be having Superchips take a look at your ECU for you, as we discussed on the phone & we'll be talking with you again on Monday to get you that information.

Once again, for everyone reading these posts, when you have a problem, *call us* first! Posting an installation problem here on F-150 Online is not the way to get Tech Support from us, and is not the way to report a problem to us, as we clearly point out in our documentation! Please, thoroughly read our Performance Products documentation that comes with every Superchip we ship, as it tells you exactly how to get help when you have a problem.

Quick Reply: oh ****....wont start....ahhhhhh..Mike help..