Superchip Code

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2002, 03:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Superchip Code

For Mike T. Ordered Superchip. Sent you e-mail asking if the code I used was correct as I did not get it from the door post or back of the computer. There is a portion of the computer that extends into the engine compartment where the harness is attached that has a lable on it with the letters JPL1. Please confirm.
Just joined the site but have been following it for awhile. Have learned a lot about my truck from the various threads. Hope I can share my experience in the future.

Old 02-27-2002, 11:54 AM
George- I know i'm not mike, but.. that sounds like a valid code. They are three LETTERS followed by one NUMBER. Mine is YSL2. So.. your's sounds pretty well like the right one.

Old 02-27-2002, 12:15 PM
Superchip Code

Thanks Blue_Farmer. Didn't fell like trying to manuver under the dash before I had to. The guy I bought the truck from a couple of years ago said he never had any problems that required the computer to get reflashed so unless Mike tells me otherwise I'm going to wait until I receive the chip.

Old 02-27-2002, 10:46 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi George,

Welcome to F-150 Online!

Yes, that code is valid, and we responded to your email about that as well, though email usually takes a couple of days to get our response, so you might have seen this reply here first.

We're glad you decided to register to post, & we hope you'll hang out with us here in your spare time!

Enjoy your Superchip,

Old 02-27-2002, 10:59 PM
Smile Superchip Code

Thanks Mike. I already got the reply by e-mail. Looking forward to the upgrade to my truck. Already filled the tank with the good stuff. Good customer service goes a long way in keeping a business alive and you get a gold star for that.

Quick Reply: Superchip Code