Micro tuner installed in my Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2002, 09:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Micro tuner installed ( Powerstroke vs Duromax )

I got the micro tuner in yesterday for my Powerstroke , and yes I was like a little kid with a new toy . When I tried to use it it did not work , so off I go to call Anita for help . To make a long story short I had a blown fuse in the cigarette lighter in the truck so it was not providing power to the tuner once the fuse was changed I was up and running ( All thanks on that issue goes to Anita Thank you very much again for your help ) Once installed I took the truck for a quick rip down the road and felt a little difference from what I could tell . So on the way home from work last night decided to run against the new Chevy Duramax that I have been having a hard time pulling on . Well let me tell you that last night the Power Stoke was singing a new song to the Duramax I started to pull away from the start and never had to look back , from 0 to 90 I must have pulled him at least 10 truck lengths the truck just kept wanting to pull away , and the shifting in the Auto trans just seemed to be smoother and quicker . What a product to wake up the mighty Powerstroke , I would highly recommend this micro tuner to anyone with the Powerstroke . My thanks to Mike for all the info that was given to me on this product and Anita for the little tech support she found ( I think I will be sending more business your way as the guys I work with seem to be very impressed with this product )

Thanks Bob Jaillet

Last edited by SZAM; 03-09-2002 at 01:20 PM.
Old 03-09-2002, 04:15 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi SZAM,

I'm glad Anita got you up and running, I think I was already on the road on the way to picking up my Lightning when you called.

Your example of notcing just how much it did for you by being able to compare it directly to a vehicle you weren't able to pull on before was excellent. Some people just don't notice even a huge 60 HP gain very much in the seat of the pants in those 3-4-ton PSD's, but running it up against that Duramax was an excellent way of showing you just how much added power really is there.

That must have been fun for you, I'm sure you were grinning from ear to ear beign able to whoop up on that GM diesel.

Have fun & thanks for your post!

Quick Reply: Micro tuner installed in my Diesel