Mike T

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2002, 02:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Mike T

Sent my chip off going on 3 weeks ago now and i was just wondering when i should get it back. I sent it to you for compensating for the different size tires and i know you said it had to be sent to Superchips themselves but i figured i would have gotten it back by now. Tuesday will be going on the 4th week. RMA# was 1052. If you could just update me i would appreciate it very much.

thanks
justin

Old 03-09-2002, 05:09 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Justin,

I'd like to do that for you Justin, but we can't here on the boards of F-150 Online, that is against the policies here. You'll need to contact us by phone or email for information like that, please. I'm going to explain why a bit here for you and anyone else reading this post....................

The deal is, matters that are of a nature that are considered to be private, between vendor & customer, like pricing, order status, custom program status, Tech Support, etc., must be conducted privately between customer & vendor. That is considered "blatant commercial content," and wastes the precious & terribly expensive bandwidth of F-150 Online with matters that do not concern F-150 Online.

I know it can be confusing sometimes with all the various things we discuss here Justin, my apologies, and thanks in advance for your understanding on this!

This is done to make sure these message boards are not jam-packed with everyone asking about every order from every vendor here, as that would quickly bring the message boards to their knees, so to speak, clogging them with numerous such posts.

Thanks for your understanding Justin, & I think it has already been shipped out to you, but please give us a quick shout & we'll be more than happy to get you that info right away!!

Quick Reply: Mike T