I Need Help Plz

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy I Need Help Plz

i have a 94 ford f150 4wd and my airbag light goes on flaches 3 times then 2 and so on my horn dosent work i dont know about my cruz contrul i havent had a chance to drive my truck yet but my passanger side window wont go down eather i changed the motor and that didnt help could someone plz help me so i can drive my truck for the first time in 100% tip top shap please and thank you caleb

Last edited by sweet16; 03-03-2005 at 10:09 PM.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
I can suggest, for your airbag and horn problem, that the wiring or the rotating contacts under the steering wheel are in trouble.
This will require the air bag and possibly the wheel come off for service.
Be awhere that you need to disconnect the battery to work on the airbag system without blowing it and possibly getting hurt.
The first thing to do though is to look for any cable plug at the base of the steering column as the first possible cause of the problem since the horn and airbag are in the same cable as well as cruise control if your truck has that option.
For the power window, if you changed the motor then there is a switch problem as long as the other side still works.

Old 03-04-2005, 07:35 AM
thank u for your info but i am sorry to say i have tried all of that and i still cant get it to work i even replacd the switch and i also tor my hole dash out and looked at the wires nothing wroung with any but agan i do appreacite your advice and thank you
but would you happen to know were i could find a wireing dirgram for my hole electrical system that i could print out or look at thank you

Last edited by sweet16; 03-04-2005 at 07:47 AM.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:07 AM
for future reference and this time stii. Before you go replaceing parts gettest light out and see if you have power at the switch

Quick Reply: I Need Help Plz