Why can't they make the perfect CB Radio??

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005 | 06:15 PM
|
Why can't they make the perfect CB Radio??

I am getting frustrated in my search for a CB. It just seems like they can not put all the right features I want into one for the price I am willing to pay. One of the main things I want is one that has a P.A capability. But, i also want some features like weather channels, scan and quick emergency channel switch. I am kind of partial to cobra so I have been looking at their radios. The 19 DXIII has the P.A capabilities. But does not have any other features that I want. The 18 WXSTII has all the features I want except for the P.A which is very important to me.

I am looking at spending around $100 and I live in a place where there is not to many places to buy CB's. So far wal-mart, canadian tire and radioshack are the only places I have found.

I guess i am just kind of ranting but if anyone knows of a radio that would suit me that would be great.

One more thing, where is a good place to buy a P.A speaker?

Thanks a lot.

Old 05-06-2005 | 05:28 AM
i think this is what you are looking for 29 WX NW ST Mobile CB
it has weather and PA .

John

Old 05-06-2005 | 09:49 PM
you might want to think about radioshack cbs they are very much like cobra and the one i have is pa capable and has wather channels it also has buttons to switch the channel on the mic.
if you want i can get the model # and what not but it is old...

Old 05-09-2005 | 12:53 PM
Question I have a ? about my CB radio

This sucks!

I bought a Cobra 25NW about 6 months ago. I finally got it tuned in and now I can't transmit!! I hope I don't have to replace the mic, because I hear that they are exspensive. If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Why can't they make the perfect CB Radio??