Is this true?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
can if you want. You can do it with the engine off and still get the same results. Under load would be a harder test becasue if your trying to see performance gains then you are also going to have to cycle the engine through the rpm range that you would normally see through driving. I believe what everyone on this board is trying to say is that the test is going to be very hard to validate that it increases vehicle performance to a point that is noticeable or measurable. The human mind will tell you it's better because that is what you want to believe but the statistical facts are not there. However if noone tried anything new then we'd all be walking. Good luck!!

Old 08-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
complete waste of time. your stock electrical system is sufficient. unless you have a ridiculous amount of junk draining hte battery you arent even going to notice half a difference

my battery & alternator serves

headunit
900 watt RMS woofer amp
140 watt RMS component speaker amp
phone charger, sometimes two at once
headlights & taillights
efans (yes even when the fans kick on nothing bad happens)
two sets of 55 watt driving lights (yes i drive when them both on someitmes, one set is installed in the bumper and is always on when the headlights are on

no negative effects, even wtih 3 pc pullies.

Quick Reply: Is this true?