Need help !!! wiring 'eurolite 8000k HID system'

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help !!! wiring 'eurolite 8000k HID system'

been at it for over a week.. taken apart my headlamp esembly like ten times... got one to work after pulling daytime runners. but can't get the passenger side to run. ive switched kits, cut my hand open, tripple checked my wiring, been to two mechanics... dont know what else to do !!

im one step away from selling it on ebay... and now that ive seen one of them running i really want to get this over with and forget about all this hassle !

if anyone has any experience with this kind of work please direct some knowledge my way. im stumped.

btw. i drive a 2006 FX4 supercab, 5.4 triton

Old 09-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Don't know if this will help much but I had a goofy problem like that once with mine. I reset the computer and everything was back to normal.

Good Luck!!

Old 09-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Damn, seems like your having alot more issues than you should. Just go to car stereo shop and have them do. Shouldnt be more than an hour of labor.

Ive installed 3 different kits and nver had an issue. Its all plug and play. Did you get any directions? What kind of kit is it?

Old 09-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Some cheaper HID kits wont work with auto daylight setting. You actually have to turn the lights on and off manually to bypass the relay.. If you bought your kit off of ebay you probably got a cheap knock off kit. Otherwise just take it to someone who can hook you up with a relay bypass and it should work.

peace

Quick Reply: Need help !!! wiring 'eurolite 8000k HID system'