Keyless entry question

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keyless entry question

Hi all,I have a question that i was looking for an answer to when i found this place.Looks like a good place for my question i hope.I am getting ready to buy a 2001 f150 extended cab.Not the four full doors just the half doors.I was asking my friend what all the truck had on it.It is an xlt.I was wondering if it had keyless entry.He bought it used with 35000 miles and said it didn't have that he knew of but it has a remote starter someone must have installed before he got it but no keyless entry.I have been looking online and seems like everything i read on here says 2001 xlt came out with keyless entry as standard equipment.Is this true?Also while i am asking questions he also said it had moon roof. What is the difference between moon roof and sun roof?Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Old 02-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody???

Old 02-09-2008, 04:06 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
try to enter the programming mode for the remotes, if they wont program, u prob dont have it.

heres a link that might b of some help

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319924

moon roof: when it is slid open retracts into the roof/ceiling of the truck, and cant be seen.

sun roof: when u slide open a sun roof it goes on top of the roof. (most cars have this because it wont fit in the roof)

Quick Reply: Keyless entry question