Power Window Dead

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2024, 11:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Power Window Dead

Hi New to site and Fords I am helping a older woman who's husband passed a few years ago I was helping her move. We unloaded the house and she said there is a truck in the barn so I'am helping her to sell it that said she says is a Harley Davidson truck but there are no HD emblems. The emblems are LST on R & L doors Leith sport truck altered for ford by Southern comfort Vin number is on both stickers on the door jam between inside of driver door and access rear door. It is a 2000 F-150 in great shape with 4000 miles. I checked the maxi fuse #110 a 30 amp fuse and it is still good. Driver and passenger power windows are dead I did look at the harness in between door and door jam and no broken wires like I was hoping. The window goes up and down when I power it with my power probe so after all that bull____ does any one know what color wire at the drivers side is the hot to the switch. This truck runs fine A/C is great no rust , leather interior, number pad to open and lock doors. Has anyone ever heard of these trucks. Thank you so much for helping

Quick Reply: Power Window Dead