New Cat-Back Exhaust is AWESOME!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2002, 12:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Cat-Back Exhaust is AWESOME!

After listening to you guys for weeks ... I finally went with a large "Y" to 3" Collector into a 3" Magnaflow Muffler and out with two 2-1/4 Outlets directly out the side (Lightning Ground Effects)
with dual 3" Polished Stainless Steel Tips.

What Sweet Sounds it makes!!!

Since the exhaust (4.6 V8) has only a short distance to travel, straight-through a glass-pack muffler, and right out the side ... it sounds just AWESOME!!! Not loud or annoying, either inside or outside the truck. It's just a low, powerful rumble that reminds me of the old 1950 V8 exhausts.

When you "Get On It" it sounds like a powerful but constant, controlled explosion that is nothing short of impressive!!

It was just exactly what I was hoping for. And everyone who rides in my truck wants to go right over and have a similar exhaust put on their V8 truck. Even older guys! Everyone likes it. Even older women seem to like it. And that is a real accomplishment!!! Ha!!

Bill

Old 12-21-2002, 05:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pics please. I have the same setup minus the "Y" and would love to see how your setup looks like. If you did not lose any low end then I might just do it. Thanks.

Quick Reply: New Cat-Back Exhaust is AWESOME!