My Ravin Z33 is an awesome system

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2000 | 05:00 PM
Wink

africanhut....Take out the sensor, clean it up well (ether works well), put it back in the hole, connect up the battery and your check engine light will be gone.

Seems like a lot of guys are having this problem after installing the K&N filters. This is because K&N applies way to much crap to their filters and it just ends up getting sucked into the engine and creating a lot warning signals on your dash!

This is why I would never put another K&N filter in my trucks....go with a WMS fresh air velocity tube/Kit and run the stock aircleaner, also...stock air filters trap more dirt than the K&N!!

Old 10-06-2000 | 05:50 PM
|
Cool

Thanks 2001.

Are we talking the temperature sensor here??

hut

------------------
2001 XLT, Flareside,SuperCab, 4x4, loaded, off road package, 4.6 with standard transmission, Ravin Z33 exhaust system (one into two, out the back) island blue,Going to install Superchip (Once the program is written), K & N Filter Charger Kit, has factory bars (tubular), adding Mantis Brush Guards (front and rear), Lund Interceptor Bug Shield, inside mount vent visors (Weather Tech, an easy installation), Arma Coat bed (black). Have clear corner lenses. Daylight running lights (from Ford).

Old 10-07-2000 | 10:02 AM
What is a WMS fresh air velocity tube kit and why does a filter, such as FRAM, trap more dirt? Thanks in advance for the info.

Quick Reply: My Ravin Z33 is an awesome system