Borla Or K&N Performance Exhaust? Which one do I mount??

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2000 | 07:36 PM
|
Arrow Borla Or K&N Performance Exhaust? Which one do I mount??

I realize that many people make this decision before they buy an exhaust system, but this is a different situtation.

I am building a Expedition that has 15 or so sponsors and today I got a Z-1 Borla Exhaust system, Last week the K&N Performance exhaust came also.

The problem I am facing is which one do i put on. I want the loudest, best performance gain exhasut of the two to go on. Does anyone konw how loud the Borla is compared to the K&N?
What about HP?
When i decide on which one to put on, I will be selling the other real cheap.. So keep on the look out.
I knw that it will fit all 97-99 Expeditions, not sure if it will fit the F150's even though it is the same chasis and engine.

Tell me what you all think??

Ish

------------------
98 Black Expedition, 20" KMC wheels, Falken low profiles, 5 LCD displays, DVD, VCR, Wireless head phones, 4 Power Acoustik 1 Ohm 2400-2 Amps, 4 Ck12D subs, K&N Cold Air intake, DJM Suspension & shocks, Mechman 200A Chrome Alternator, Borla Exhaust, Stovact Alarm, PIAA lights, 3 optima Batteries, Billet grills, Clear lenses, custom Leather interior, And too much more to list.

Quick Reply: Borla Or K&N Performance Exhaust? Which one do I mount??