15609 installed on our SCrew...review inside

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003 | 09:49 PM
|
15609 installed on our SCrew...review inside

Well today we received one of our Magnaflow 15609 units and had it installed right away. I didn't even open the box and took it straight to another shop. I came back and the system looked great.

I fired it up and was instantly happy. A nice vrrooomm rumble welcomed me back to my SCrew. Taking it for a spin just added to the smile on my face. The deep rumble of the exhaust sounds just right. There's absolutely no resonance or done inside the cab on the highway and when driving the surface you can tell you have a nice rumble. When we got on it, the exhaust woke up and sounded great.

I was looking for a system that provided excellent gains, sounded good and wasn't loud. and I'm a LOUD freak too (our Camaro SS has long tubes, no cats, no exhaust and dumps..now that's loud!!). I love it too. Needless to say, I was very happy with this truck and how it wasn't excessively loud by any means.

The only thing I didn't like was being able to see the 3" pipe inside of the exhaust tip. Is that what everyone has as well?

If anyone is contemplating this system, believe me you'll love it. If you're looking for very loud, then this isn't the one for you. But if you're looking for a nice deep V8 rumble with great gains and doesn't drone or resonate..this is the ONE.

Eric

Quick Reply: 15609 installed on our SCrew...review inside