received my Magnaflow 15609 from Troyer Performance, but got a problem....

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2003, 10:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You should have tried to get Magnaflow to issue a call tag or make them redesign it for your truck. Just goes to show that their customer service isn't as good as Billy Boat's (B&B Exhaust).

Old 08-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Sorry to hear about your problems I think Magnaflow should take care of the cost of the return myself bt o well. I have a 97 with the Borla and I can tell you it ids a true bolt on system you will not regret getting it instead of the Magnaflow and Borla stands behind there product 100%. I have tested it so I can say that without question. You need to be firm about returning it and tell them since it does not fit they need to pay for the shipping costs. If you are going to go thur Mike he is a good giuy and sho9uod take care of you without a problem.

Richard

Old 08-05-2003, 09:36 PM
recall

Originally posted by APT
BTW, there is a TSB on getting the exhaust to exit behind the rear wheel for 97 models. My brother has a 97. After a couple years, the wheel cap was corroded. The dealer repalced the cap and moved the exhaust. Presumeably, they added hangers. Maybe you can get the dealer to do that first, then you can bolt on the 15609.
This is true, I am not sure if it is a recall or a tsb, but I did a lot of them. You removed the original muffler and got a new heat shield , hangers and a new muffler and tail pipe. I would check with a local dealer to see if this program is still on, If not then you may be able to get the kit and install it yourself as it had all kinds of templates and stuff. I'm not sure if you can get it without the muffler though, so it might not be a good idea to buy it yourself.

Old 08-11-2003, 05:53 AM
The 97 was a TSB that had to be done with the original owneeer bewfore warranty ran out. I know, I bought my 97 with 32,300 miles.

Jories

Quick Reply: received my Magnaflow 15609 from Troyer Performance, but got a problem....