Exhaust Arrives!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 03:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exhaust Arrives!

I called and ordered my Magnaflow 15609 kit yesterday at 10am. I was quoted 3-4 days for shipment. I was hoping and praying that it would be in by Saturday so I could install it on Sunday. Well, today I hear the big FedEx truck pull up. I am wondering what it could be, since I wasn't expecting anything for at least 3 days. Well my exhaust showed up today...less than 24 hours after I ordered it!!!! The exhaust looks EXCELLENT and i'm hoping to get it installed tommorow. I'll post some images and sound clips after installation.

Thanks again to storm and BrewMonkey for referring me to Full Line Exhaust!

Mike

Old 08-07-2003, 03:55 PM
My 15609 also arrived this morning, plan on installing at 5 pm tonight. Can't wait, I'll post some pics after I'm finished. My thanks also go out for the referral on Full Line Exhaust, saved me a bunch of money

Old 08-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Hope you enjoy the sound as much as I am enjoying the sound of my exhaust... and the extra cash doesn't hurt either.

How can anyone say they are getting better gas mileage from installing this exhaust... It's impossible to measure this now that I can't stop stepping into it harder just to hear the sound.

Old 08-08-2003, 02:46 AM

Magnaflow

Quick Reply: Exhaust Arrives!