Duel Exhaust Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003 | 01:05 PM
|
Duel Exhaust Help

I am wanting to install, I guess it is called cat back, duel exhaust. I saw a complete system (stainless steel) on Performance Int's web site. After talking to them on the phone I was told that this was a single exhaust system. Magnaflow part # 15681. Can anyone help me with some information pointing me in the right direction to locate a quality cat back duel system like Magnaflow or some other that is not too obnoxiously loud that will also improve performance.

Thanks,
MELMAN

Old 09-09-2003 | 02:56 PM
APT
Check out this thread for information on how to get the AMgnaflow Dual out rear system for about $350 shipped.

Old 09-09-2003 | 03:26 PM
|
Thanks for the help

I gave them a call at FullLine Exhaust and they do have the best price I have seen yet but it appears that Magnaflow only comes in a single exhaust for the Expedition. He beat my nearest price by $70 on a stainless system. I'll keep looking for the duel but I may have to go with this one.

Thanks,
MELMAN

Old 09-09-2003 | 07:32 PM
APT
Ahh, I did not realize this was for an Expy. I don't know of any cat-back systems availible in dual out for the Expidition. If you were not stuck on stainless steel, I would recommend having a shop make a custom system for you.

Another thing you could do is contact the manufactuerers to find out if any of their systems would work either bolt up or with minor modifications for your truck.

Quick Reply: Duel Exhaust Help