Gibson Super Truck Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 12:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Gibson Super Truck Exhaust

I am looking to purchase a Gibson Super Truck Exhaust for my 2003 5.4L F150. Who would you recommend and who seems to be the cheapest. I am on the other side of the world so if I dont order from a reputable outfit and there is trouble I'm stuffed.

Old 10-20-2003, 06:45 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
When I got my Gibson, I got it from Summit Racing. They are a long time vendor from the catalog days prior to the internet shopping incarnation.

You might need to email them for the intl shipping rates prior to shipping to see what that will cost.

A quick question, can you get Magnaflow parts local ?

If the international shipping rates are too high, you might want to consider getting it local from a MagnaFlow dealer, if there is one.

I would guess slow boat shipment would not be too bad, but you won't get it for the US$ 7.95 flat rate shipping special they have had in the past

I would imgagine that shipping won't be too bad, I ordered Hella DuraLED marker lights for a trailer out of NZ, and the shipping from NZ to the US was real reasonable, but that was a parcel post transit, rather then a freight shipment.

Good luck.

Old 10-20-2003, 03:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your help. I have contacted Summit this morning and have arranged my freight forwarders to collect.

I could have arranged your Hella Trailer lights as I am a Hella Distributor. Oh well next time.

Cheers RHD150

Quick Reply: Gibson Super Truck Exhaust