Flowmaster delta flow 50

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2000 | 01:49 PM
|
Post Flowmaster delta flow 50

I installed a Flowmaster 50 series on my 2000 5.4 and found that it was too loud.I'm thinking about replacing it with a delta flow 50 series, has anyone had any experiences with the delta flow, and is there any performance increase between the standard 50 and the delta flow? Is there any price differences between the two? Thanks

Old 01-17-2000 | 05:33 PM
From: INDIANA,.....USA " Where more than Corn grows in Indiana"!!!
Talking

If you want to go away from being too loud the only way is one of the next 2 ideals. The first is to buy a flowmaster 70 series which is the quietest flowmaster you can buy. The second is to put back on the stock muffler, move it toward the engine 8" have a "Y" welded right behind the muffler then have duals put on with 3 1/2" or 4" Cannons 20" to 24" long for your exhaust tips. The second one is what I did & it sounds good , just like a GT Mustang from factory...........Lariat#1

------------------
1997 Red/Silver F150 Lariat Flareside 3 Dr. SC W/ ORP & Tow Package, Complete Lariat Package Option List ,{APPEARANCE}: AVS Carbon Fiber Headlite Covers, Tail Lite Slots & Door Sill Protectors,Owens Fg. Step Boards, Tinted Windows,Ford 2-Piece Bra,20" Chrome Exhaust Tips,A.R.E Bed Cover Lid,Pendaliner Inner Tail Gate Protector,Zie-Bart Total Paint & Under Coating W/ Sounder Deadener Protection, #1 Ford Truck Plate under glass on Front Bumper, {PERFORMANCE}: 4.6L Auto, 3.55LS, 4-Wheel ABS,Platinum 3 Spark Plugs,K&N Air Filter W/ modified stock air box, Tornado Air Man.,WMS Velocity Tube,Dual Exhaust System,Per. Fiction Carbon Mettalic Disc Brake Pads,Goodyear Wrangler A/TS Tires,55 Watt(replacement) Back-up Lites, Pilot 55 watt Back-up Lites on Hitch under truck,Foglites work W/ Brites On , {STEREO}: Stock In-Dash Cass. W/6 Disc Changer & 4 Stock Speakers, {SECURITY}: Ford Security System W/ Motion Alarm All on same Key Fob, This is LARIAT 1... IN The Great State Of Indiana..........http://hometown.aol.com/terrylariat1...page/auto.html A very Proud Member of ...www.f150online.com

Quick Reply: Flowmaster delta flow 50