Which system is the loudest?!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2000 | 08:17 PM
|
Question Which system is the loudest?!?

I am thinking about geting an exhaust system and right now I have the stock system minus the muffler, so its a straight pipe. I love the sound and I want to get the loudest system that will still give me some low end. Right now it has none. its a real dog at takeoff. I want a dual out the back system. And is there any system that exits on both sides of the back like the stock location, but on both sides. Any suggestions would be appreciated... thanks...

------------------
99 black f150 ext. cab sport w/4.6 V8. external mods. include:
k&n air filter, headlight/taillight covers, wiper schroud, shadeblade, ventshade, bug deflector, bed liner, tonno cover, and custom exhaust.
internal mods. include:
Pioneer indash cdplayer, 2 12" subs in custom built boxs, 400 watt amp, remote start, and aftermarket alarm

Old 05-29-2000 | 09:52 PM
Wink

Flowmaster 40's are loud, but their dual out cat-back system does not use 40's. Dynomax makes a loud dual out cat-back. The highest flow, loudest system is the "Ultra flow" . It can be a welded or a stainless steel muffler. It is straight-thru design, and sounds like a Z-28 on steroids. Look at dynomax.com for descriptions, and at a-1performance.com for flow, sizes, numbers, and prices.

------------------
2000 F-150 XL,RC,LB,5.4,4R70W,3.55LS,
4-wheel disc/ABS,Chestnut/Parchment,
Ford bedliner & gas/wheel/spare locks,
3" cold air box modification,Superchip,
Dynomax ultra-flow welded 3" cat-back.

Quick Reply: Which system is the loudest?!?