Ravin' R-33

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2000 | 10:26 AM
|
Thumbs up Ravin' R-33

Had a Ravin R-33 installed at Midas on Sat. Sounds awesome! I don't think it's too loud at all. Don't know what all the R-55 fans are talking about! Different strokes for different folk's I guess. Kinda pricey I thought, $378.62 out the door. Included 3" cat back, the R-33 and a 4" chrome slash! Also if anyone out there has any good excuse for my wife as to why I just had to put a new muffler on a truck with less than 1k on it would be very appreciated!

2000 F-150 XLT SC 4X4
5.4, 3.55 LSD, 285/75-16 on Modern Triple Chrome, Chestnut Metallic, Ravin' R-33

Old 10-23-2000 | 08:36 PM
GR8SCOTT

Under normal conditions you will be able to save gas. At some point you will have saved the same amount of money you payed for the catback. And from there on you will keep saving gas. More miles for the same amount of gas. She will understand that.

As for the power increase, it is very important to have a powerful truck for better acceleration in case of emergencies. And that's understandable. Talk to her in terms of saving money and safety by having a responsive vehicle.

Do not let her know the other part of the story.

------------------
1998 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercab Flareside 5.4L in Oxford White/gold, ORP, Tow Package, 3.55 Gears.

Modifications: K&N FIPK, Stepshield door sill protectors, Performance Accesories 3" body lift, Lift Lips and Daystar front anti-sway bar polyurethane bushings.

See photos at http://www.communicomgroup.com/jmtruck

Quick Reply: Ravin' R-33