SI/DO....OK for future MODS?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005 | 12:46 AM
|
Lovin my Magnaflows

Oh yeah!!, and after breaking it in for two weeks now, I think it sounds even better.

The performance boost is not too shabby either. Before, I couldn't break the tires loose, unless I got the truck bound up in a corner or something, and then floored it. Now, with the truck pointing completely strait at a dead stop, I can dump the throttle and break the tires loose.

Don't get me wrong, I aint gonna win any races, but it is definately a noticeable performance increase mod.

Now I just need my AF1 to get here, then the Xcalibrator. Then I can start making her look a little better. hehe

Last edited by kbldawg; 01-19-2005 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-16-2005 | 12:33 AM
you think the 2.25 & 2.5 would be the same performance wise? I have decieded to go with duals but after hearing you say you went with the 2.25 I begin to wonder if I should to.

Old 02-16-2005 | 10:10 AM
|
If I had the 5.4L I would probably go with the 2.5" on duals. Magnaflow's site says you could go with either 2.25" or 2.5" on that engine, so I would say you would be safe either way.

Just a little up-date on my exhaust.

I installed the AF1 intake kit the other day and that really compliments the Magnaflow exhaust I installed earlier. These two mods should be in a kit together!!! It changed the tone of my exhaust at WOT to a much deeper sound.

With those two mods, the engine is definitely breathing better and the giddy-up is nice compared to the stock feel.

next....

Xcalibrator

I did some sound recording of my exhaust but my mic had issues and the wave file came out like crap!! so, I'll try again with a new mic and post some decent sound clips soon.

Quick Reply: SI/DO....OK for future MODS?