New Exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005 | 06:12 PM
|
Exclamation New Exhaust?

Im looking to change my exhaust out on my 02 f150 fx4. Currently I have a flowmaster force II, trying to decide if I should go with the Borla or Magnaflo stainless any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Looking for a richer sound also.

Old 08-19-2005 | 07:32 PM
Magnaflow has a large following here but so does a bunch of the other products as well. I went with Flowmaster, DI/SO. Dual 2 1/2" inlets with a 3" outlet. Personal preferance and how much cash you have in your jeans is what it boils down to. Read lots, you'll form your own opinions.

Old 09-17-2005 | 01:22 PM
|
Smile new Exhaust

Ok changed my flowmaster this week to a Magnaflow stainless dual out the side. Originally ordered for duals ou the rear, the factory or supplier packed the box wrong and I received a side exits behind the tire. I am very happy as my flowmaster was side swept anyway. The Magan flow has a very nice sound as well as when you punch it As for the flowmaster it was a good system but couldnt handle the weather conditions of the northeast. After changing the exhaust and airfilter i have gained at least 2mpg.

Old 09-18-2005 | 04:54 PM
You are the second guy on this board to say that you ordered duals from magnaflow for rear exit and got side exit. Did yall order the same kit and it has a wrong part # or somethin?

Quick Reply: New Exhaust?