Spin tech Mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006 | 01:00 PM
|
Spin tech Mufflers

I am in a long long search for an exhaust system. I recently found a product called spin tech mufflers. I have never heard them mentiond on here. Has anyone used or are they useing one right now. How do u like them. How do they stack up to the competition. I want an exhaust system that is loud and it will give me power (i know i wont feel it) and not lose power like so many say u do with the flowmaster muflers? Will it be loud and will i gain power?

Old 03-11-2006 | 12:42 AM
This may not help you, but I had Spin Techs on my 99 Mustang GT, and they were great! They're a chambered muffler like Flowmasters, but obviously they sound different. They have that great hollow tone, but a little deeper than Flowmasters. Power gains were pretty much nonexistant, but they sounded great, and were plenty loud. Hope that helps!

Old 03-12-2006 | 01:44 AM
I have 2 on my 98 f-150 and I like the way it sounds. I got them because everybody has flowmasters on there trucks. They are not to loud but I have all my cats and they connect after the both pipes meet.

Quick Reply: Spin tech Mufflers