Old 08-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fordwitflows
look at my gallery

a picture of your tips, that was way helpful

Old 08-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Hey Swolehead,
Check out my gallery... Just wade through the crash photos (That was such a nice truck) and you'll see the duals I had put on. I have already installed the same thing on my "Replacment" truck but no NEW photos yet. This is a CAT back true dual exhaust system. It uses FM 40's. I turned the exhaust out side through Z28 tips.. I just wanted to be a little different. It really sounds great. BoB

https://www.f150online.com/galleries....cfm?num=11594

Old 08-14-2006, 07:13 PM
That exhaust looks great!!! Thats exactly what Ive been looking to do to mine. How much did it cost after install? Sorry bout the truck, sounds like you came ahead in the deal though. Good luck with your new baby!

Old 08-15-2006, 02:00 AM
ok ford with flows....

how did you do that? i cant do that? i cant get mine to do that for the life of me....and someone told my mom that if i hold the brake and punch it ill burn up my tranny so i can "no longer" do that.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by FordFx42002
ok ford with flows....

how did you do that? i cant do that? i cant get mine to do that for the life of me....and someone told my mom that if i hold the brake and punch it ill burn up my tranny so i can "no longer" do that.
I just held the brake a little and floored it with the other foot. I only held the break for 2 seconds just enough to get them spinning. Then i just floor it and let them smoke. You wont screw up the tranny unless you hold the brake forever and do it evreyday. These are FORD built tough trucks!!

Old 08-15-2006, 08:18 PM
MartyaPO... I had this exhaust system put on at Tim Bradhams performance exhaust systems... I've seen others done the same way on this board. The exhaust runs back through FM 40's SI/SO and then I turned them out sides thru Z28 style tips. The whole system was $388.00 including tips... good luck with yours. BoB

I have already started my new ride check it out:

https://www.f150online.com/galleries....cfm?num=11682

Last edited by BlueOval Breath; 08-16-2006 at 06:48 AM.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:52 PM
I have the FM Force II Exhaust on my truck and I really like it. It may be too quiet for some, but I like that fact that at cruising speeds and at part throttle it sounds very civilized, but at WOT it really barks. Has a nice mellow tone to it, but it sounds deep and burbles pretty good at an idle. Sorta sounds like the old stock exhaust on my 87 Mustang GT. Same sort of tuned sound.

I don't have pictures of it now, but could take some if you need them.

Bought the kit at Summit racing (picked it up as they're only 45min away). Got the whole thing for around $329 and installed it myself in a short evening. Fits all the stock hangers and brackets on my truck and I was able to retain the stock spare tire mounting location even with the SIDO system. Let me know if you want pics.--DIY

Quick Reply: anyone got pics of a FM catback any series duals