MAC Intake System??

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006 | 08:59 AM
|
MAC Intake System??

Does anybody have a MAC intake system? They claim 20+ HP on a 5.4L motor. Here's the website: http://www.macperformance.com/store/...ategory_ID=495

It looks similar to the AirForce One on the exterior (of course the interior plumbing is what makes HP). The list price is $189 and I've found it for $165 on Ebay. I've had some MAC parts on other cars I've owned. They seemed to work just fine and be made well.

Mike Troyer have you ever dynoed one of these by chance? If it's comparable to the AF1 performancewise, the price difference would be worth it....

Old 09-13-2006 | 09:09 AM
Seems like a good kit, same basic #'s as everyone else claims. I'd like to see a good comparison, real life comparison of many add ons, pullies, headers and especially cat backs and intakes. Are they all noise and eye candy or what?

Old 09-13-2006 | 10:26 PM
rust

Originally Posted by BLUE20004X4
Seems like a good kit, same basic #'s as everyone else claims. I'd like to see a good comparison, real life comparison of many add ons, pullies, headers and especially cat backs and intakes. Are they all noise and eye candy or what?
mine rusted out on the inside- bad 4 maf!

Quick Reply: MAC Intake System??