Flowmaster, you thief!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006 | 05:53 PM
WHatever you want. I didn't even realize it was a sixer.

As for roush, yeah, 50 ponies by changing mufflers. If I had the BS flag icon, I'd be flying now. I'm sure you're the technical expert on it all.

If you haven't noticed, there are a lot of people I never contradict on here. I can tell who knows what. For instance, Quintin knows his chit. He ended up being a tech, a good enough one that I'd drive 4 hours away just to take my aviator in for service to when it needs it. You on the other hand, who used to "I spent a couple years running the fastest stock heads/cam/intake 5.0 Mustang in the country (turbo setup, completely built and tuned by me), one that was featured in both big national Mustang mags" I think is full of chit. If you're not, then what year and issue in which mag? I have subscribed to MMFF and 5.0Mustang for years. I have back issues dating back a long way. Lets see which one is yours

Old 10-12-2006 | 08:05 PM
Old 10-12-2006 | 11:46 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by 98Navi
There are just as many people who hate magnaflow as there are that hate flowmaster, and more that hate borla, dynomax or whatever.

Originally Posted by dly97
Who hates Dynomax? Come on, what has Dynomax ever done to make people hate it? Dynomax keeps to itself, tries not to bother anybody. It always has your back in a fight. It's a peace maker. Dynomax is a lover not a fighter
We need more like Dynomax.

God Bless You Dynomax!

THIS IS GOOD STUFF!!!

Old 10-12-2006 | 11:58 PM
You know dude, my bad. I had shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago today, I have to wear a Fu#$ing sling, can't use my right arm (for jerking or other purposes) and I am jacked up on pain medication and can't remember the last night of good sleep I had (oh yeah I can, the night before surgery) I am basically on PMS till I get this sling off, and get some sleep.....my apologies for my stubborness.........................Flowmaster still rules

Old 10-13-2006 | 02:39 AM
You know dude, my bad. I had shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago today, I have to wear a Fu#$ing sling, can't use my right arm (for jerking or other purposes) and I am jacked up on pain medication and can't remember the last night of good sleep I had (oh yeah I can, the night before surgery) I am basically on PMS till I get this sling off, and get some sleep.....my apologies for my stubborness.........................Flowmaster still rules
You mean to tell me that you've been pecking on that keyboard with one finger all this time to defend Flowmaster? Damn man, you're dedicated!

Seriously though, get well soon man. It's been fun.

Old 10-13-2006 | 03:18 AM
Originally Posted by MGDfan
No to the larger TB.
Cheers. Bubba
Why "no" on the throttle body? I've read that the Edelbrock/BBK 75mm TB will increase power to a very small degree. Is the trade off a loss in low end?

SL

Old 10-13-2006 | 08:57 AM
I have back issues dating back a long way. Lets see which one is yours
I'll save you the trouble of searching.... Dec. '00 5.0 and Oct. '00 MM&FF. Car went quite a bit faster after those were written too. If you have the last couple years of 5.0 you can also find several articles that I wrote covering a 5.4 2v swap into a Mustang. Does any of that make me an almighty expert? Hell no, not even close, but there certainly is a fair amount of experience and credibility here...

Old 10-13-2006 | 09:41 AM
Old 10-13-2006 | 09:44 AM
Looking at them, which car was yours? Credit given where credit is due, and I believe that is due.

And I sometimes peck one handed, sometimes sit funky and type two handed read chitty.

Old 10-13-2006 | 10:38 AM
Looking at them, which car was yours?
Teal '93 hatch with an Incon twin kit on it. I think one was titled "keeping it simple" or something like that, don't remember the other name but I think one had a little cover blurb that said something like "10 second turbo stocker".......getting old, can't remember.... I could have put that combo in the 9s with a little more time and funds....parted it out before I got married to pay off credit cards....

Like I said, I'm not an expert by any means and I'm not trying to toot my own horn, just showing that I've been around the block a couple times...

Last edited by 01Roush; 10-13-2006 at 10:45 AM.
Old 10-13-2006 | 07:27 PM
Like I said, I'm not an expert by any means and I'm not trying to toot my own horn, just showing that I've been around the block a couple times...
Yeah, but you lapped me in the process

Quick Reply: Flowmaster, you thief!!