Help with Magnaflow 16614

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006 | 02:18 AM
|
Unhappy Help with Magnaflow 16614

**To save you reading a long post: i can't do anything from the muffler back, it doesn't make sense to me. esepcially the rear hangers from magnaflow.**

so if you have been following my posts, i have just bought a magnaflow 16614. I installed it tonight with 2 friends of mine. It took a little while to get the stock system out. Then we ran into our first problem: the INT. Pipe. What we didn't realise is that you use the stock pipe from the cat to the stock muffler then you attach your new int pipe.

Well we got a far as the muffler and that was it. I have absolutely NO idea how to mount the rest of it. The two extension peices that come out of the muffler seem to be really weird. They like point down and the connection doesn't quite fit onto the muffler. Then as for the rear hangers that i have to connect myself...they make absolutely ZERO sense. On the passenger side i see a square hole and a circle hole about it. I assume i put the clip into the square and then bolt the hanger into the circle with the clip reaching up towards the circle. Kind of hard to explain but someone may know what im trying to babble across. On the the other side i see basicly the same thing except these is some cable almost in the way.

Old 12-09-2006 | 05:11 PM
Old 12-09-2006 | 06:13 PM
|
Yea used that along with a members guide. It was dark and cold though. Im gonna go try again.

Old 12-09-2006 | 06:51 PM
I would take it to the exhaust shop pay 50 bucks and get them to weld it up thats what I did when I got that sysetm.

Quick Reply: Help with Magnaflow 16614