Borla Dual Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Borla Dual Exhaust

I have just order Borla dual exhaust. Do they improve horsepower any better than Magnaflow or Flowmaster's? how are the sound on them?

Old 03-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Lariat4X4Driver
I have just order Borla dual exhaust. Do they improve horsepower any better than Magnaflow or Flowmaster's? how are the sound on them?
D'ya think it would be better to solicit answers to those kinds of questions before you order anything?

I mean, what if the answers showed that FartMaster is the 'King of Exhaust' - what then?

Borla or Magnaflow = a wash. Flows just suck.

Old 03-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by MGDfan
D'ya think it would be better to solicit answers to those kinds of questions before you order anything?

I mean, what if the answers showed that FartMaster is the 'King of Exhaust' - what then?

Borla or Magnaflow = a wash. Flows just suck.

I think it would have been funnier if someone told him Borla's make your engine explode...

Old 03-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Copperhead64
I think it would have been funnier if someone told him Borla's make your engine explode...
HAHA

My engine only explodes sometimes!
I have the Borla SIDO and I really like the sound. As far as HP gains...I really didn't notice any thing till I put the intake on.

Shane

Last edited by Shane1; 03-26-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by Copperhead64
LMAO!!

I've got the borla siso too and can vouch for the sound.. and the truck feels just a little quicker off the line, nothing too much.. but my highway mileage has gone up by 1.8 mpg..

Old 03-29-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lariat4X4Driver

I never heard magnaflow until after I had the Borla exhaust. I had the SIDO Borla catback, and really liked it.. No drone inside the cab, really good tone to it as well. After hearing magnaflow and flowmaster, I still prefer Borla. I did not feel any horsepower gains, nor did I see a difference in mileage.

Quick Reply: Borla Dual Exhaust