Flowmaster dual rear exhaust for a '07 scab

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 08:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flowmaster dual rear exhaust for a '07 scab

ive been looking at flowmaster exhaust cause my buddy has it on his silverado and it sounds great but i was wondering if it's a good buy for an 2007 f150 supercab. if not what would be recommended...thanks for the help

Old 04-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Oh, man. You're gonna get an earful here asking that question. There are too many threads to list discussing the best type of exhaust you can put on your truck. Some will say Magnaflow, others will say Banks, some will argue for the Flowmasters. Basically it just boils down to your personal preference.
In my opinion, if you're not willing to spend the big bucks necessary to go with an all stainless steel exhaust, the Flowmaster cat back system is an excellent option. I have the Flows on my truck and I have been very pleased. I opted for the Force II system which is a little more subdued than the 40 series muffler. It just fits the way I use my truck. Sounds good, but it's not so loud that my neighbors hate me.
My advice would be to decide what you like the sound of and then go with that. From the home page of this site do a search for "exhaust sound clip" and you'll get some results to listen to. Just boils down to what you like. Good luck.--DIY

Old 04-07-2007, 09:57 AM
I agree, so much of this comes down to personal preference AND how much you want to spend. I have heard all the above stated exhausts and each of them have their own unique sound. I went with the Flowmaster 40 series muffler and it sounds TOUGH!! I also didn't want to spend a ton of money either.....so this route suited me great! Good Luck!

Quick Reply: Flowmaster dual rear exhaust for a '07 scab