AF1 and size of intake tube

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007 | 09:16 PM
ski
Originally Posted by nxtlvl
Are you saying my 5.4 w/373 LS is gonna feel like a dog once I put on the 35s? I was thinking of going with 33s but they look a bit small once the truck's lifted. And with regards to the Tuner, I haven't paid for it yet and the guys at the shop I bought it from are loving me since I bought the lift, shocks, exhaust, and everything, but my system from them (at ridiculous Bro deal rates - Rancho kit for $1800 CAD = about $1500 USD) so if I decide I dont want it by the time it gets here, I don't think they'll be too bummed.

So I'll look into the xCal / troyer and see if it'll work better for me. You got me nervous about putting on 35s now...

Don't be nervous. I got the 5.4 3.73 with 35's on and my hp and torque went up with troyers tune. I had troyer's tunes now for about 2years and just went down about month or so ago to get retune since I put 35's on and he squeek out about 10 more hp then the truck was doing before. Although, now I'm having a little problem with the 93 tune. I contacted Mike and waiting for him to respond. It might be bad gas, I hope.

Quick Reply: AF1 and size of intake tube