07 Exaust??

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007 | 07:11 AM
|
07 Exaust??

I have a2007 6.5ft bed with a 5.4l and I want a SI/DO system with dual side rear exits (after the tire). The only one I can find is the Flowmaster. But everyone seems to be against Flowmaster around here. I want something that will make my V8 sound like a V8 but not loud and I dont want any drone.
If anyone has any ideas or knows of any other brand I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Old 05-01-2007 | 11:08 AM
Flowmaster sounds great, the best IMO, but some have been known to rob you of your low end torque, and its not made of stainless steel its aluminum, so years from now it will rust, thats no big deal to me though. I'm not sure if Magnaflow has their 6.5ft bed systems yet, but Magnaflow makes their systems out of stainless steel, and are mostly flow through mufflers which allows your exhaust to flow well not robbing you of power, but gaining you a little power, along with 1mpg or so. You can buy an exhaust kit to bolt up, or just buy the muffler and have the exhaust shop weld it all together for you. My vote on the muffler is the Flowmaster Super 40 or 50 series muffler. Just my opinion I like the way it sounds

Quick Reply: 07 Exaust??