Aero Turbine?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Aero Turbine?

Everyone is sooooo into the Magnaflows and the Flowmasters....

Anyone have any thoughts on the Aero Turbines? We just had one installed on our '92 F140 Nite... So far there has been alot of improvement in performace, as well as fuel economy... And yea... LOTS of compliments... My wife and I so love to see people turn and look to see what is fireing up...

If you have not heard of them, try the website: www.aeroturbine.com

We love it so far, but would love to hear from others that have some info on them.

Old 06-08-2007, 12:20 AM
asocalcowboy:
I have had an Aero Turbine Cat Back system for about a year now. Also had an aFe Intake system installed at the same time. It significantly improved my low end power; my pulling power (18 ft Airstream Trailer) and generally improved my performance. It has the deep sound of duals and is not noisy while driving (unless you get on it, then it sounds like a race car). My mileage improved with these two additions by 2 to 3 mph.
Most on this site have Maggies, Flowmaster or Boryla. Probably due to the advertising and established quality product over the years. The Aero Turbine is fairly new as a product and not many have tried it. Bud's Muffler Shop in Denver is a huge performance shop and sells Magnaflow, Flowmaster, and Aero Turbine systems. He recommended the Aero Turbine for my truck over the Maggie and for me, it was the right choice.
My opinion is that any system you choose you will be happy with if you do a complete catback stainless system and an intake. I have 3 inch stainless pipe. Performance will increase because you have gone away from the performance limiting factory exhaust.
Hope you like your Aero Turbine as much as I do.
Mert

Old 06-08-2007, 10:51 AM
I've heard of that brand, its a pretty good exhaust it seems

Quick Reply: Aero Turbine?