Question about the EDGE..?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007 | 09:29 PM
Thanks for the reply back! I got my CAI intoday and going to try and install it tomorrow. Im getting low on fuel so I might change to 93 and try lvl3 after I make sure the CAI runs ok for a few days!

Thanks!

Old 07-11-2007 | 12:37 AM
|
Well I was on their website and they had the operation manual available so anyone can read it. I read that whole thing and wow! I didnt know you can do all the things you can do with this. Learned what the heck you guys are talking about when you say Level 2 or 3. So I think I will be getting one once I figure out what kind of CAI/Exhaust im going to get.
O ya, F150FXONLINE, did you ever get that K&N CAI installed? How does it run with the magnaflow? I been readin up and I keep hearing nothing but good things about the K&N and magnaflow setup. Thinking about doin it.

Old 07-11-2007 | 08:33 AM
The only thing I dont have yet is a CAI. I have the Edge, Magnaflow si/so. I keep changing my mind. Now im looking at the brute force. I wish the S&B came with dry filter.

Old 07-11-2007 | 11:15 AM
ItalianRyan24 my K&N arrived last night going to install it today if the rain holds off!

Im going to take some pics and short avis for sound also and will post back my results!

Old 07-12-2007 | 12:47 AM
|
Originally Posted by F150FXOnline
ItalianRyan24 my K&N arrived last night going to install it today if the rain holds off!

Im going to take some pics and short avis for sound also and will post back my results!
Right on! Good luck with the install.

Old 07-12-2007 | 01:31 AM
The AEM DryFlow filter is great. However, as you already know, it is lacking a sealed enclosure.

The Outlaw Power NeverOil filter is also the same synthetic filter media type but it comes with the desired sealed enclosure. http://www.outlawpower.com/productdetail.php?sc=1486

I would recommend the Banks Power intake system also, only if Banks included a non-oiled filter.

Originally Posted by 05supercrew
The only thing I dont have yet is a CAI. I have the Edge, Magnaflow si/so. I keep changing my mind. Now im looking at the brute force. I wish the S&B came with dry filter.

Quick Reply: Question about the EDGE..?