Can't wait for it to get here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't wait for it to get here!

I just got off the phone with mike at woodhouse auto & ordered the roush off-road sido exhaust kit & the roush cold air kit. He said it should be here in 4-5 days. I can't wait, some guy down the street from me has a 2001 dodge with true dual flowmaster setup that sounds bad a$$. Every time he goes by my house he guns it. I can't wait to go by his house & just gun it & see his face when he realizes he not the only one in the neighborhood now with a nice sounding truck

Old 07-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by truckncrew04
I just got off the phone with mike at woodhouse auto & ordered the roush off-road sido exhaust kit & the roush cold air kit. He said it should be here in 4-5 days. I can't wait, some guy down the street from me has a 2001 dodge with true dual flowmaster setup that sounds bad a$$. Every time he goes by my house he guns it. I can't wait to go by his house & just gun it & see his face when he realizes he not the only one in the neighborhood now with a nice sounding truck
I dont think we can compete with dodges in sound...they only have 2 cats(I belive we have 2 cats and 2 pre-cats). I heard some mean-azz dodges in my day...but I would never own one

Quick Reply: Can't wait for it to get here!