Any input on this muffler would be great

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any input on this muffler would be great

I have just received this muffler for free and i was thinking about cutting behind the cats and running this muffler right there and then exiting where the Lightning exhaust exits. If anyone has any info good/bad on this muffler or setup that would be great.

http://flowmastermufflers.com/hp2.html

Old 07-23-2007, 03:08 PM
The hushpower muffler is a great sounding, and very tuned muffler. I'm sure you'll love it. Just realize that since you are shortening the exhaust and having an early exit, it's going to be a bit louder than if you run it straight back. But, the early side exit like the Lightnings is amazing.

Old 07-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by DieselWeb
The hushpower muffler is a great sounding, and very tuned muffler. I'm sure you'll love it. Just realize that since you are shortening the exhaust and having an early exit, it's going to be a bit louder than if you run it straight back. But, the early side exit like the Lightnings is amazing.
...and my truck is an all black FX4 so im thinking of using a C4 Corvette rectangle exhaust tip right flush infront of the wheel well

Old 07-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Very sexy idea.........but will you have enough travel length of the exhaust and then the space to run the 90 elbow right before the back tire?

Old 07-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by DieselWeb
Very sexy idea.........but will you have enough travel length of the exhaust and then the space to run the 90 elbow right before the back tire?
Looks that way my muffler will be installed just as the pipe starts heading straight back, its the extended cab

Old 07-23-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by WARNING327
Looks that way my muffler will be installed just as the pipe starts heading straight back
Sweet.....that's gonna look so nice!

Quick Reply: Any input on this muffler would be great