Want High Flows.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Want High Flows.

Im seriously thinking about getting high flow cats. Where can i order them offline? And is anyone running just the two front cats instead of 4? is it loud and more out of control sounding? And if i run true dual with all 4 cats will it sound more controlled yet powerful. IF i had flowmaster 10 series?

Old 07-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Brads984x4
Im seriously thinking about getting high flow cats. Where can i order them offline? And is anyone running just the two front cats instead of 4? is it loud and more out of control sounding? And if i run true dual with all 4 cats will it sound more controlled yet powerful. IF i had flowmaster 10 series?
What whati hear flow masters hurt your performance greatly. Go with a magnaflow or somehting like that.

Old 07-24-2007, 09:27 PM
High flows

Brad,you can get a good set of Magnaflow high flows on e-bay for aruond $65.00 apiece.I have the high flows on my truck and the sound is more deep than loud.Dont misunderstand,its loud,much louder than your stock 4 cat setup,but because of the less restrictive high flows,you get a nice,deep rumble @ idle,and depending on the mufflers you choose to install,it can be much louder.If I remember,the FM 10 is a very short,almost a racing type muffler.The high flows and the FM 10 will be plenty loud.If you decide to go w/ the true duals,install an X pipe between your high flows and your mufflers.The X will help scavange and balance the exhaust,and the sound you get from an X pipe is unmistakeable,you wont be disappointed.I hope this helped,good luck w/ your exhaust.

Quick Reply: Want High Flows.