Corsa Touring Side Exit Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007 | 06:02 AM
|
Corsa Touring Side Exit Exhaust

Has anyone installed the Corsa TOURING exhaust on a 5.4? I have a 2007 Super Crew 5.5' box w/5.4 and am interested in an exhaust that is not too loud but better sounding than stock and helps in towing. Some say that the touring exhaust is identical to stock sound which is hard to believe.

Old 08-07-2007 | 07:20 PM
I have SI/DO Sport Corsa, and it is by no means loud with normal driving. If you stand on it its loud, especially after 2500 rpm. I would think that the Touring would be very quiet, maybe even to quiet. I could also see that the touring might be very close to stock sound with normal driving, but it still is a straight through muffler so it will be louder than stock.

Old 08-09-2007 | 03:16 PM
Sport

Originally Posted by scarab68
Has anyone installed the Corsa TOURING exhaust on a 5.4? I have a 2007 Super Crew 5.5' box w/5.4 and am interested in an exhaust that is not too loud but better sounding than stock and helps in towing. Some say that the touring exhaust is identical to stock sound which is hard to believe.
I have a CORSA SPORT side exit and it ROCKS.
Its aggressive under acceleration but yet super quiet when cruising or towing..
By far the best exhaust out there...

Old 08-09-2007 | 03:48 PM
WOW... now I want a Corsa exhaust... those dual-twin tips in the rear look sweet... and the sound is awesome

http://www.fordmuscle.com/archives/2...F150/index.php
Here is a site where they show the install and another video of the sound... unfortunately just with the 4.6

Corsa's site also has some sound clips... http://www.corsaperf.com/ford.htm

Now if I only had the money...

Old 08-09-2007 | 04:27 PM
+1 on the Corsa. I've had the sport for about 6 mos. and love it. Not too loud. Go for the sport for sure. You will not regret. Also, don't forget to crawl back under the truck and re-tighten the bolts, after you've had it on for a little while.

Quick Reply: Corsa Touring Side Exit Exhaust