spare s&b filter

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007 | 12:25 AM
|
spare s&b filter

I want to get a second filter for my s&b but couldn't find where I could just order the filter on the website, anyone know anything about this where or how I can get one. Will I just have to call them up and special order it?

Old 10-19-2007 | 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by jrussell63670
I want to get a second filter for my s&b but couldn't find where I could just order the filter on the website, anyone know anything about this where or how I can get one. Will I just have to call them up and special order it?
Let me know how much it is because I want to get one also.

Old 10-22-2007 | 09:24 AM
Replacement Filter

The replacement filter # is KF-1031. You can order it off of S&B's website. $39.00

It takes a little looking to find it...their website is a little hard to navigate.

Here's a link. http://www.sbfilters.com/product_display.php?id=2912

David

Old 10-22-2007 | 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Dave24
The replacement filter # is KF-1031. You can order it off of S&B's website. $39.00

It takes a little looking to find it...their website is a little hard to navigate.

Here's a link. http://www.sbfilters.com/product_display.php?id=2912

David
Thanks a blot dave, Im going to order it when I get there cleaning kit.

Old 10-22-2007 | 09:53 AM
No problem...

No problem.

I see that you have a Troyer xcal on the way so I will give you my opinion of the S&B and tunes combo.

I was happy with the Edge programmer but I wanted to get an intake also. I bought a used AF1 3.5. It was WAY too loud for me. So I talked to Troyer and they recommended the S&B.

What a great combo for me. In normal driving, you would never know by the sound that anything was changed.( you can however tell by the response.) Under WOT it sounds great. I think you will be happy.

David

Old 10-22-2007 | 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Dave24
No problem.

I see that you have a Troyer xcal on the way so I will give you my opinion of the S&B and tunes combo.

I was happy with the Edge programmer but I wanted to get an intake also. I bought a used AF1 3.5. It was WAY too loud for me. So I talked to Troyer and they recommended the S&B.

What a great combo for me. In normal driving, you would never know by the sound that anything was changed.( you can however tell by the response.) Under WOT it sounds great. I think you will be happy.

David
I love the S&B, I cant wait to get the new Troyer tunes. Thats great that he suggested to get the S&B. I really didnt no how he liked it. Ever time I show someone my intake they love it. The Edge made the S&B drone bad at 1800 rpms but now im back to stock its quiet.

Old 10-22-2007 | 10:51 AM
I like it

They made sure that I was aware that the S&B didn't make as much power as the AF1 and I am fine with that. I just can't take customers out in a vehicle that makes that much noise. The only way someone will know the S&B is on there is when you really open it up.

I don't know what the horsepower difference is, but I am happy with what I have.

The Troyer tunes are great, you will be very happy with them!

Old 10-22-2007 | 11:06 AM
I know the S&B wont make the same hp as the AF1 but im not looking to drag race. I know Troyers tunes will make me happy also. I do a lot of long trips with the kids and I guess im getting old because I still want it quiet in the cab. Sounds like this is going to be the perfect combo. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: spare s&b filter